Progress Snapshots

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Drain away the work!

Yet again in fine form are the beechwood crew. The internal plumbing was done today, not that there was much to do really. Given the timeline we should have some reo in the next day or so then grey goodness on Friday or Monday which makes me smile from ear to ear! What doesn't make me smile is having to get rid of yet another load of dirt from the block. The stuff isn't cheap to begin with, having to pay just as much or more to remove it is insane! However left with the problem of "where to put it in the mean time" and "will I even need this much" plays on my mind and eventually wins. So if anyone needs free fill, contact me yesterday because it will be gone by the day before.
Plus side though, workers have a dunny!


No comments:

Post a Comment